Privacy Training and Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- Recognize different types of sensitive information that must be protected at OPM (e.g., proprietary, Privacy Act, and confidential investigative, customer, and financial records).
- Understand the definition of Personally Identifiable Information (PII).
- Understand your responsibilities as an OPM employee in safely managing (PII) (electronic and paper) in different environments.
- Learn how to identify and effectively report a PII event or incident.
- Identify the NIST FIPS 140-2 requirements for protecting sensitive information