Course Content - Main Menu
This course is comprised of the following topics:
- Course Overview
- The Importance of Information Security
- Threats and Vulnerabilities
- Viruses and Malicious Code
- Privacy Training and Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Telework, Mobile Devices, and WiFi Guidance
It is recommended you proceed with each topic in sequential order as listed above.
Search the Glossary for the terms used within this course, and explore the Regulations and OPM Policies sections using the buttons at the bottom of each screen for items related to security and privacy awareness.